Each month we explore a new academic theme through the use of stories, songs, and arts and crafts projects. This pace allows children to absorb information and new vocabulary. Nursery rhymes, songs, games and stories make learning a language fun and easy for little ones. Art and craft projects, free-play, show-and-tell, and dressing up fuel your child's imagination as well as teach new vocabulary. Puzzles and other problem-solving activities stimulate your child's critical thinking skills. Our curriculum, delivered in a bilingual setting, encourages and engenders self-discovery, self-reliance, and self-expression in children.
• 8:00 am—Greeting Children and Parents
• 8:00 am—9:00 Breakfast
• 9:00 am—9:30 Free Play
• 9:30 am—10:00 Morning Circle / Movement
• 10:00 am—10:30 Snack/Art Workshop
• 10:30 am—11:00 Outdoor play/ Gym time
• 11:15 am—12:00 Lunch Time
• 12:00 am—2:30 Nap Time
• 2:30 pm—3:00 Story Time / Puzzles
• 3:00 pm—3:30 Snack Time
• 3:30 pm—4:00 Free Play / Theme Workshop
• 4:00 pm—4:30 Outdoor Play / Activities
• 4:30 pm—6:00 After care: Snack / Outdoor Play / Goodbyes
The daily routine may vary for infants and young toddlers. Infants will be encouraged to follow their own unique sleeping and eating schedules. We respect the natural pace of learning and development in infants and young toddlers, and will provide stimulating activities that are age-appropriate.
7348 SW Corbett Ave
Portland, OR 97219
Petit pois Daycare
© 2017 Petit Pois Daycare LLC. All rights reserved.